Sunday, September 23, 2007

Curious Minds Have Questions

OH YEAH! here we go! Saturday nights are great fun! we got 3 cabs patrolin' the town, pickin' up responsible people who don't drink and drive. I just love the feeling I get when I think of how many lives I save just doing my job :) I have had the pleasure of getting to know some rowdy fun folks and would surely miss any of them if something were to happen.


I picked up a bachelorette party this night. A group of very pretty girls one being the bride to be wearing a veil with glow in the dark penises on it. SO CUTE! and I will be the first to admit when I do something stupid. As they were getting in I was on the phone with dispatch. I didn't look back to see if they were all in ( I thought I heard the door) and I started moving a little bit! WOAH! HANG ON THERE! no one was hurt, but I sure hope there aren't any hard feelings. I promise to be more careful. This job is a multi task environment and precision is key! and it's a skill that must be acquired


About an hour later I picked up a small group of twenty somethings all guys one girl I think. One of them asked me if I read the Bible and was familiar with the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. I've only read the parts that interest me, but I do know that they were two cities that were destroyed because they were sinners. The guy's question was.....


"What did the people of Sodom do that was so bad as to have sodomy named after it? And why was Gomorrah spared that kind of shame?"

I really didn't have an answer for him. Anyone want to shed some light on the subject?


Dictionary.com's definition:
sod·om·y (sŏd'ə-mē)
n. Any of various forms of sexual intercourse held to be unnatural or abnormal, especially anal intercourse or bestiality.


Hmm.. basically anything that's not human vagina to human penis sex....*thinking a sec*... does that mean that glow in the dark penises on a veil is like advertising sodomy?


Strange subject I know BUT CURIOUS MINDS HAVE QUESTIONS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you think gonorreah and gomorrah are related?? Maybe....

Lisa...

Amber L. said...

Maybe.... we had thought of that....