Thursday, December 6, 2007

Who's awake at this hour? Tweakers and me........

Tonite I picked up two couples with thick english accents and took them downtown for dinner. They were amazed at how many houses put up christmas lights. I guess it's not that big a deal on that side of the earth. I told them about all the neighborhoods that really do it up, and suggested they take a drive around our town one night and see them. Later when i picked them up they had had a couple of drinks and loosened up a bit. they said "take us to see the lights before you take us home please" it was a slow night, nowhere i had to be, and i was kind of in the mood for a nice relaxing drive around the residentials. "sure thing" i said. and so we did. I was a bit dissapointed as we were cruising the hood off college ave. when i was a kid we used to pile the whole family in the station wagon to see he lights there and every house in the area a good display. this year not so bright :( only one in about every fifth house did their yard. pooo.. so we went on... i said they sould check out deacon dave's place on Hillcrest, thousands and THOUSANDS of lights, it's so bright you can probably see it from space! you can walk through his yard and it tells a story about christmas, every year is different. and every year he breaks his own record for the number of lights. SPECTACULAR! They wanted to go there now so i took them.



Too bad it doesn't open till tomorrow! i really hate it when you talk something up so much and then it turns out to be a dissapointment. I hope they see it sometime.the fare came to around $30. they gave me $40 :) excellent tip! thanks!

FINALLY the end of my shift! the middle of the night, i'm gassing up at the AmPm on S. Livermore ave., and this guy, totally tweaked out of his mind walks up to me and asks for a ride, i didn't make that much money tonight, so an extra 10 minutes for a couple bucks?? WHY NOT??

i took him to a street off Rincon ave. we just drove by, the house was dark. we stopped at another AmPm on Rincon and Pine. I don't know what he did in there, but it took a long time. the time is now 20 after and i'm tired and pissed because this fuckin tweaker is cutting into what little sleep time i get. he comes back, tells me i'm pretty (buttering me up) and we continue down rincon ave. to another street just off the main road. all dark. I don't think this guy realized it was the middle of the nite and that most people sleep. he said "take me to the motel 6" so i got him there as fast as i could looking forward to going home. when we get there, the fucker says "i ain't got no money" WHAT???? FUCK YOU!! i just waisted 45 minutes and about a gallon of gas on your ass!!! and you ain't got no money????? do me a favor.....next time take a walk.

2 comments:

Bum Atom said...

I had a tweaker pull a sword on me once , cause i did not let him tweak in the car, f*!#k that ninja, motel people, whores and pimps almost always thats a part of the job these days for sure can you carry a weapon in the states. you cant here but if I could i would have an uzzy, just kidding

Bharat said...

hang on.. so you guys just let them go?? that's not fair...